Useful Amazon Pages
Here are some useful (but sometimes difficult to locate) pages on Amazon:
- Amazon Customer Service
- Amazon Customer Service Chat (direct link — this link immediately opens a chat window)
- Amazon Returns Page
- Amazon Returns Center
- Amazon Sell Your Stuff Page (this service can be used as a last resort if your product is outside the return window)
- Find a Missing Package That Shows as Delivered
- Help with Late Deliveries
- Help with Tracking Your Package
- Find a Missing Item from Your Package
- Carrier Contact Information
- Undeliverable Packages
- Missing Tracking Information
- Tracking Doesn’t Match Carrier’s Website
Account Preferences and Privacy
- Archived Orders
- Subscribe and Save Subscriptions
- Climate-Friendly Products On Amazon
- Whole Foods Sales
- Whole Foods Past Purchases
Payment Issues and Restrictions
- Multiple Charges for the Same Order
- Correct a Failed Checking Account Authorization
- Restrictions on Prepaid Cards
Amazon.com Returns Information
Items shipped from Amazon.com, including Amazon Warehouse, can be returned within 30 days of delivery, with some exceptions:
- For information about products that can’t be returned, see Items that Can’t be Returned.
- To determine if a product sold by Amazon.com has a longer return timeline, locate the product type below. If the product type isn’t listed or doesn’t state another returns time frame, our standard 30-day return policy applies.
- While most sellers offer a returns policy equivalent to Amazon’s, some seller returns policies may vary. If the seller’s listing is eligible for Amazon Prime, it will be subject to the same return policies as items fulfilled by Amazon.com that are outlined on this page. For more information about returning to third-party sellers, see Returns to Third-Party Sellers.
- For products purchased from the Amazon Global Store, see Amazon Global Store Returns.
- For information on refund timing, see Refunds.
- If you have returned an item to Amazon by mistake or included something not intended for Amazon in a return, see Mistaken Returns.
- Amazon Alexa Voice Shopping
- Amazon Devices
- Amazon Fresh and Grocery Items
- Amazon Handmade
- Amazon Photos
- Amazon Pharmacy
- Amazon Renewed
- Amazon Warehouse
- Automotive Items
- Baby Items
- Birthday Gift List
- Clothing and Accessories
- Collectibles (sports & entertainment)
- Collectible Coins
- Computers and Electronics
- Custom Gift List
- Customized Products
- Digital Products
- Fine Art
- Gift Cards
- Hazardous Materials
- Jewelry and Watches
- Live Plants or Insects
- Luxury Stores
- Major Appliances
- Pet Food
- Pre-Paid Phone or Game Cards
- Software and Video Games
- Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee
- Wedding Registry Items
- Wickedly Prime, Amazon Elements, Happy Belly, Mama Bear, and Presto!
Buying Large and Bulky Items
When you buy a large item on Amazon.com, you can customize your delivery experience by setting your delivery preferences and selecting a preferred delivery date.
Amazon.com offers a number of large, heavy, and bulky items that are delivered by a specialized shipping and delivery handling network.
If your item qualifies as a large item and is eligible for our FREE Scheduled Delivery, you will see a label that says FREE Scheduled Delivery and available delivery dates on the product detail page. You can select a delivery date and time for your assembly or installation services and scheduled delivery at checkout. For more information about Scheduled Delivery, go to Scheduled Delivery.
If your item and delivery address are eligible, you see the option to add assembly or installation services to your cart when you add an item from the product detail page.
- Large items delivery and assembly services do not qualify for Prime FREE Two-Day Shipping. For a list of Prime eligible items, go to Amazon Prime Shipping Benefits – Eligible Items & Addresses.
- An adult signature is required for large items delivery depending on your delivery service options.
- Certain restrictions prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations in the U.S. The locations include U.S. territories, protectorates, P.O. Boxes, Amazon Lockers, military installations (APO/FPO addresses), and diplomatic posts (DPO addresses). For more information, see Shipping Restrictions for Large Items.