Here are tablets that are waterproof and ruggedized:
- Samsung Galaxy Active Pro: Certified and tested to be military standard (MIL-STD-810G) for drops, shocks, vibration, rain, dirt, mud, sand, water, altitude, freeze & thaw, temperature range, temperature shock, and humidity
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2: Similar to the Pro, less expensive
- WinBridge S933L which runs Android and its rated at IP68 (this guarantees protection in water up to 1.5 meter deep for 30 minutes. It also ensures dust and shock resistance)
- Vanquisher 8″ tablet, which runs Windows and is IP67 rated (protection in water up to 1 meter deep for 30 minutes. It also ensures dust and shock resistance)
The Details: The Best Waterproof Tablet
Samsung’s Galaxy Active Pro is a ruggedized version the flagship Galaxy tablet. It is protected by protective silicone edging and a sturdy internal frame. It has an impressive IP67 rating, which means it has complete protection against contact from dust and is safe in up to 1m of water immersion.
I has some other ruggedized features:
- Water-resistant touch screen
- Glove mode for winter use
- Includes IP68-Certified Samsung S Pen
- Facial recognition for unlocking while wearing gloves
The Galaxy Active Pro is available on Amazon for around $745.
3 thoughts on “The Best Waterproof Tablets Of 2020”
There’s a new waterproof tablet which is worth the look, the SailProof SP08, dedicated to boaters.
Android 10, IP67, 1000 nits screen, 10,000 mah battery.
Check here: https://sailproof.shop/rugged-tablet/
I’m look for a cellular (phone)-android table large screen-water,dust &shock proof:
USB,and assessory port’s for memory and printer etc.
Pingback: The IP Code: A Guide To Waterproof and Dustproof Ratings -- Reactual