These are the best non-toxic sheets I’ve found:
- Aziome Bedding: sheets are natural indigo dyed, made with organic cotton, GOTS certified, unbleached, 400 thread count
- Magnolia: sheets are organic cotton, GOTS certified, dyes with no heavy metals, fair labor, 300 thread count
- Pinzon: sheets are organic cotton, inexpensive, GOTS certified, 300 thread count
- Coyuchi: sheets are organic cotton, GOTS certified, 300 thread count
Magnolia and Pinzon sheets are a good cohice if you are on a budget and you’d still like to have GOTS certified organic sheets.
Aziome Bedding and Coyuchi are both high-end brands that offer a range of beautiful organic sheets.
Aziome sheets are dyed with natural indigo, making them completely chemical-free. They are certified by Dermaveritas for Skin Health and every batch (roughly 500 sets) undergoes a toxicity test.
Details About Non-Toxic Sheets
We spend about one third of our lives in bed. So choosing the right bedding is quite important. Our body also regenerates itself during sleep, and we absorb substances through our skin and through our lungs during this process.
The sheets featured here have the following advantages:
- Non-toxic & naturally hypoallergenic due to lack of chemical additives
- No respiratory reactions on people with chemical sensitivity
- Environmentally friendly — no pesticides fewer toxins uses during manufacturing
Here are some more details on the GOTs certifications:
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the world’s leading textile processing standard for organic fibers, including ecological and social criteria, backed by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.
The aim of the standard is to define globally recognized requirements that ensure the organic status of textiles, from harvesting of the raw materials through environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing all the way to labeling in order to provide credible assurance to the end consumer. Textile processors and manufacturers should be able to export their organic fabrics and garments with one certification accepted in all major markets.
3 thoughts on “The Best Non-Toxic Bed Sheets”
No respiratory reactions on people with chemical sensitivity
Non-toxic & naturally hypoallergenic due to lack of chemical additives
its really awesome
I have multiple chemical sensitivity and I’m looking for sheets for my bed that I will be able to breathe easily on. I am very interested in your sheets but don’t know how to order them. Please get back to me and let me know how I can order sheets. Thank you